Those eligible for support must have:
- Been employed or engaged in the Provision Trade or the Egg Industry for a number of years.
- Or be the widow/widower of such person.
- And be a needy person whose total residual income is less than that laid down by the Trustees from time to time.
The Provision Trade covers the following sectors:
- Bacon, pig meat and canned meat/fish
- Dairy Products – cheese, yoghurt, butter, cream and milk powder
Please note that employments in retail, catering and hospitality do not fall within the remit of the PTBI.
If you need help and qualify for support, or know someone who does, please go to How to Apply and complete an application form.
During the current Coronavirus situation, please contact / email completed application form: firstname.lastname@example.org
or use temporary postal address: 114 Grand Drive, London SW20 9DZ